Send us a story about your favourite place for the chance to
win a prize pack from Snowgum.
Full details in this
In this issue...
John Denman takes
us to northern NSW and a
relaxed, beach-side town
where it's just about impossible not to unwind.
We also head for the hills and a destination
where either snow or wildflowers are the draw-card, and
discover some cheap holiday entertainment that can be
found in just about every town around the country.
And get some on the road romance, with a
delicious camp menu created by Catherine Lawson just for
As usual the magazine is chock-a-block full
of interesting campsite reviews from our contributors
and you, the reader.
- South Ballina Beach Holiday Park, NSW.
- A bush camp at Willis on the Snowy River, Vic
- New Norcia in southern Western Australia.
- Cania Gorge Caravan & Tourist Park, Qld.
- Sheba Dams Camping Area, Hanging Rock, NSW.
- Shady Gully Caravan Pk, Mallacoota, Victoria.
- Fernhook Falls Camp, Walpole Wilderness, WA.
Got something to say?
Each month the best reader’s letter wins a
- This month we’ve got a fabulous
Bush Kettle to give away.